1) In the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as inspired of God, which were not only inerrant in the original writing but have also been Divinely preserved and handed down to this age through the reformation Textus Receptus into the King James Authorized Bible of 1611: which we believe to be the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2) In one God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
3) That the Genesis account of creation is to be accepted literally, not allegorically or figuratively; that man was created directly in God's own image and was not a matter of evolution or evolutionary changes of species; that all animal and vegetable life was made directly as God ordained, and should bring forth only "after their kind."
4) That Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Ghost, and born of Mary, a virgin, and is true God and true man.
5) That man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also that spiritual death which is separation from God: that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and each man is eternally lost without the quickening power of the Holy Ghost to bring him to the knowledge of his ruined condition and a saving faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
6) That the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as the Saviour and as the substitutionary sacrifice for our sins; and all who believe in Him are justified on the basis of His shed blood and His bodily resurrection from the dead.
7) That "whosoever will" may experience salvation through faith in the death, burial, and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, and that all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby are the children of God.
8) In the "Eternal Security" of the believer; that it is impossible for one born into the family of God to ever be lost.
9) In the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord; in His ascension into Heaven; in His present life and intercession there as High Priest and Advocate.
10) That God's authority in this world is in the local church body by the leadership of the Holy Ghost, and that God does not put His approval on anything or anyone outside this authority, which is His Church.
11) In the actual fulfillment of the prophecies and promises of the Scriptures which foretell and assure the future regeneration and restoration of Israel as a nation.
12) In the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost in the Lake of Fire.
13) That our Lord will return for His church (His Bride) to be with him forever.
14) That our Lord Jesus will set up on this earth a rule of peace for 1000 years, (millennial reign) following the rapture of the Church and the Great Tribulation.
15) That the modern charismatic movement is not of God and therefore neither we nor any of our missionaries should in anyway be connected with that movement. Neither are we in any way associated with the National Council of Churches or any other ecumenical movement.
(Home Page) (Previous)